| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond/ Byrd, Va in October is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond/ Byrd, Va October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond/ Byrd, Va:
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) NNW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) W
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) S
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) N
- College Park, Md, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNE
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) N
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) ESE