| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond/ Byrd, Va in May is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 97.5mm (3.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond/ Byrd, Va May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond/ Byrd, Va:
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) NNW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) W
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) S
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) N
- College Park, Md, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNE
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) N
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) ESE