| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond/ Byrd, Va in April is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 75.2mm (3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond/ Byrd, Va April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond/ Byrd, Va:
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) NNW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) W
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) S
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) N
- College Park, Md, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNE
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) N
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) ESE